On the rare occasion that Eva decides to cooperate in sitting "still" on my bathroom counter for 30 seconds, this is what happens. Pigtails.
It doesn't happen a lot.
It's about the only thing I can do in her hair right now- I'm not good at all that fancy braiding and twisting work of art stuff. I mean, a center-part was hard enough for me to pull off. My poor girls.
She's become more attached to her pacifier lately, can you tell? She's always asking for/demanding it so I've had to get pretty creative in my hiding spots and distraction tools. She ALWAYS knows where they are. It's cooky I tell ya.
She's also been enjoying peeling stucco off of our house, banging the sprinkler system with plastic stakes, and dumping her chocolate milk on every piece of furniture we own.
Life has been fun.
I live with a paper towel in my hand.




Oh heavens the STUCCO!! Dang Noah for being a bad example... I swear we'll reimburse you.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, he is quoting Eva saying 'pee' for please at least 5x day and he was sooooo excited to get a snack cup like hers at Target the other day. Glad they rub off on each other so nicely :)
Love this! Such a cutie pie. Laughed out loud reading about her messes. If you ever worry that it isn't normal you can just read back to when Eloise was that age and make yourself feel better.
ReplyDeleteyou guys make the cutest little girls. I love her piggie tails!! Love your backyard!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this goes without saying, but you are a Goddess. I can't ever imagine looking as good as you did through your hospital stay, on my best day. Period. Such a beautiful little family of four!
ReplyDelete