I love your baby girl, and her little hair. She is so adorable, and you look AMAZING. Walter too :) hope all is well in North Cal. Do you get together with Bee much? We are in San Diego for law school now, do you ever come this way?
Jenn! Bee is actually here this weekend and we're having so much fun. We don't head down to San Diego too often, but if we do I'll give you a call! And same goes for you if you ever come up this way!!
I love your baby girl, and her little hair. She is so adorable, and you look AMAZING. Walter too :) hope all is well in North Cal. Do you get together with Bee much? We are in San Diego for law school now, do you ever come this way?
ReplyDeleteJenn! Bee is actually here this weekend and we're having so much fun. We don't head down to San Diego too often, but if we do I'll give you a call! And same goes for you if you ever come up this way!!
DeleteMiss you three so much!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mama B
#Teamyoung4life!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I'm dying to meet her Meagan, she is so darling. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete