I really can't. (get enough of her that is). I love that I get to hang out with this girl all-day-every-day, and twice during the night too. I know all parents think that their kids are the most amazing things ever created, so please indulge me while I express some of my feelings about this little Squeak.
She's funny. I'm telling you, this kid's already got a sense of humor. I'm laughing at her at least 70% of the day.
Her smiles are to die for. My heart melts into a pile of goop every time she flashes one my way. And the best part??? She smiles at me no matter what I look like. She doesn't care if I'm in my PJ's at 3 PM. She doesn't notice that I have no makeup on and look like a ruffled chicken. She doesn't mind if I look like walking death in the mornings. And even if she does, she hides it well. I appreciate it.
Her other faces are to die for as well (this goes back to the "funny" comment). Hilarious.
I love her because she goes on walks with me every morning, and enjoys it. I feel like she's the ultimate motivation, with a "you better make it up this hill woman or else I'll be rolling out of control with nobody to stop me" type of attitude. Just what I need. (and I have yet to NOT make it up the hill)
She's not afraid to express her opinions - she hates tummy time. And you know how I said that she was rolling over??? Well she decided to stop. What the?! She refuses now, and just kicks and cries instead. She'll figure it out...
She loves our new rocking chair as much as I do. She would sit in that thing and read stories with me all day if I let her. One of these days I just might give in... It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
She's just the best. I mean it. I've lucked out with this first child of mine, and I'm going to soak up EVERY minute of it. Who knows when a switch will flip and her Mr. Hyde side will rage rampant in our little apartment. If and when it does, I'll have enough love stocked up to make it through those moments, and I'll welcome them with open arms.
She's been a blessing. And will continue to be.





We love you and your little Squeak and your blog!, (and Max too, of course!)
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad B