Nicknames run wild in our household. 99% of the time, they refer to the smallest of our brood, Eva. Didn't want anybody to get confused...
So, WE MOVED! We are now residents of San Jose, CA. We're finally almost to the point of being settled (or at least settled enough to have 10 minutes to blog...), so I thought I'd share about the Little Squak's adjustment:
SHE LOVES IT.
See exhibit A.
| Exhibit A Please forgive the photo overload, but she was just too happy this morning and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. |
So her "nursery" is coming along, or far enough along to where she enjoys it at least. We're just missing the finishing touches; namely a lampshade, mobile, rocking chair, and rug... but who's keeping track??
Getting her out of her crib in the morning is by far my favorite part of the day. She smiles and squeals and squirms and I just can't get enough of it!
A few of her characteristics as of late:
- She has her toes in her mouth 80% of the day.
- She SQUAKS all night long! No, not cry, it's a literal squak. And it's not unhappy, she just likes making noise. I'm sure our neighbors think we have an assortment of wild birds over here.
- She'll be glued to any of the Baby Einstein movies if I need her to be.
- She lounges in her little bouncer like she owns the place, gangsta style.
- She still LOVES her baths, and cries when I take her out.
- She can almost roll over. She's done it once, but she's not consistent yet. I think she gets too much entertainment watching me shake all of her rattles like a crazy woman.
- She goes down for naps really easy. Definitely a new development, and I'm loving it.
- She's getting to the point where she can grab her pony (binky) and try to get it in her mouth. Except she doesn't quite have the motor control yet and usually ends up accidentally throwing it or hitting herself in the face.
- I'm pretty sure she knows who her mommy and daddy are now!
We certainly love this little girl!



Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhose absolutely adorable grandbaby is that:)?!
ReplyDelete(MamaB)
Oh my. I love that outfit. Too cute for words.
ReplyDelete