She is seriously adorable!! I love her hair, and name for that matter. (I'm creeping over from Jenna's blog, you and I were in singles ward together for a few months years ago!)
i have a love/hate relationship with when you post pictures. It makes me so happy to finally see her and then I am mad you didn't post more and I'm sad I can't hold her. Maybe if you did it more often it wouldn't bring on such extreme emotions. MORE EVA PLEASE.
She is seriously adorable!! I love her hair, and name for that matter. (I'm creeping over from Jenna's blog, you and I were in singles ward together for a few months years ago!)
ReplyDeletei have a love/hate relationship with when you post pictures. It makes me so happy to finally see her and then I am mad you didn't post more and I'm sad I can't hold her. Maybe if you did it more often it wouldn't bring on such extreme emotions. MORE EVA PLEASE.
ReplyDeleteOh Meags! She is THE cutest thing ever! Can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet...major fail on my part!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't even... She has the most adorable face on the planet. Cutest nose, cutest chin, cutest eyes, etc, etc, etc. Love her!
ReplyDeleteHey. She's funny. I can just tell. I love her. And you. Thanks a billion for posting these. Stinkin' cute.
ReplyDelete