Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dear Max (again),


Remember when you were here? Me too. It was two days ago.

Today, you weren't here.
We didn't break the record.

When you were here, it was fun.
We flew kites, ate good food, watched Gussy run around in a speedo, etc...

I'm still flying kites, eating good food, watching Gussy run around in a speedo, etc...
But it's not as much fun.
I seem to be missing one thing. And that's YOU.
Thank goodness everybody lets me tag along with them.




Remember when you called today and you said,
"Hi Sweeks. What are you doing?"
and I said,
"I'm at the beach eating ice- AH it's dripping EVERYWHERE!"
Well, this is what I was eating, and how it drips.



I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU SWEENIE!!!!! Wuve dovey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love this blog. Makes me happy. Minus me having to post under baby talk. Gus woke up this morning and asked for Mimi. If it weren't at 4:30 I would have thought it was cute. We miss our roomies.

    ReplyDelete