When I was 4, this girl moved across the street from me. When I went over with my mom to visit her for the first time, she said that there was a cockroach in her basement, so we ran downstairs to look at it. That is my first recollection of her.
We're still friends.
She's stylish. She has introduced me to everything I love, have loved, and will love. Truth.
Including but not limited to:
Le Grande Orange
Anthropologie
Lululemon
Kathleem Nimmo
Cheesecake Factory
Designer Jeans
MAC makeup
Nordstrom
Sarah Perlis Jewelry
She even claims to have started "swoop bangs," when we were 12. That's right Jennifer Anniston, it wasn't you. You can thank Taylor Ainge Cannon for that.
Anyway, the reason why I point all of this out is because I recently updated my blog. Upon completion, I viewed hers. The only thing different between the two was text color. She seems to be imbedded in my brain now. Your fault Tay, not mine. I changed my background though. It's kind of different...
Now she moved across the country from me. BOO. That is one trend I will not be following. Bless her heart for coming to CA in a couple of weeks - reunion definitely happening! See you at the beach sista.
I just read this!
ReplyDeletetoo funny that we both did our background the same. typical.
It would be awesome if I looked as good as you in all the things I supposedly introduced you to.
It would also be awesome if we lived on the same side of the country. Boo.
Also, California will be awesome. See you there!
I am confused. It is Tuesday, june 28th. Why does your thing say it is Wednesday?
ReplyDelete