Right now I wish you were with me. But you're not, because you had to leave me to go back to work, which is exactly what I would want you to do, but only because it's the right thing for me to want you to do. Otherwise I would beg you to abandon your internship of one week and stay in Newport with me. We could play. You know, build sandcastles, catch sand crabs, and break the new Smashball record of 208.
Today I got sunburned. I think its because you weren't here to protect me. You're the ultimate protector you know. You protect me from bad guys, crazy babies that try to jump on my face, bugs, spiderwebs, mildew smells, and the sun.
And last night, I fell asleep with the TV on. And it stayed on. ALL NIGHT LONG. See what happens when I'm without you? Chaos I say.
I miss you.
Enjoy our cottage, and don't forget to eat.
I love your guts.
Mimi
PS - remember this?
No comments:
Post a Comment