aw yayayayayayayayayay! i shall be checking this every 15 minutes. can't wait for all the pics to come. and i see you snaked bee's shirt... gussy says he wuvs you.
AHA! I'm catching on now! I am so glad to know that you are there safe and sound! It makes me smile to think of Max bowing - and bowing - and bowing . . .!! I love this blog and can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories. And I love my Mother's Day card - and I love both of you! Be safe - have fun!!!
aw yayayayayayayayayay! i shall be checking this every 15 minutes. can't wait for all the pics to come. and i see you snaked bee's shirt...
ReplyDeletegussy says he wuvs you.
So I posted a comment hours ago and it never showed up! What am I doing wrong?? I'll see if this one goes through!
ReplyDeleteAHA! I'm catching on now! I am so glad to know that you are there safe and sound! It makes me smile to think of Max bowing - and bowing - and bowing . . .!! I love this blog and can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories. And I love my Mother's Day card - and I love both of you! Be safe - have fun!!!
ReplyDelete