A few things that have been melting my heart lately:
1. The way Eva HAS to go to sleep with her pink teddy bear
2. The way she holds that same pink teddy bear in her arms with her squinty-sleepy eyes when I go in to get her out of her crib in the morning
3. The way that she answers "yah" to any question that I ask her, regardless if it's a yes or no question or not
4. The way she eats like a competitive eating champion
5. The way she cries for "mama" through big alligator tears whenever she gets hurt
6. The way she likes to cuddle and drink chocolate milk while we watch Curious George
7. The way she rambles off over 20 different animal sounds rapid-fire like it's her job
8. The way her fluffy duck hair sticks straight up and bounces around with every step she takes
9. The way she kisses and hugs her baby doll (while we make her practice for her new baby sister)
10. The way she says "Jesus" ("Gee") and always points to his picture on the wall
11. The way she climbs in her fuzzy little chair and "reads" her books for hours on end
12. The way she says "please" (pee) and responds "Thank you" (day-doo) whenever we hand her something to hold
13. The way she yells for her cousin "Mae Mae!!" whenever she sees a bald baby (particularly in the middle of sacrament meeting)
14. etc etc etc...
She is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteSHE IS SO CUTE! AND SO BIG! I need to see her...
ReplyDeleteYou are right - she is precious and adorable! And she is blessed to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy!! I love my baby girls!!! Gigi
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the news of the new baby on her way, Meagan! What is your email so I can invite you to my blog? Miss you cousin!
ReplyDeleteThanks Briana! and I would really LOVE to come and blog-stalk you -- meaganbluth@gmail.com
Delete