Tuesday, February 5, 2013

8 months






I'm telling you, in the last 2 months this li'l lady has doubled in size, motor skills, eating habits, and personality (aka SASS) to name a few.

LOVES
bananas
sweet potatoes
prunes
carrots
snuggles with mommy in the morning
bath time
trying to eat whatever mom is eating
her carseat
Baby Einstein
being outside
spatulas
wrappers
cardboard boxes
cell phones
remotes
playing peekaboo with daddy during breakfast
swinging
running errands
other babies

HATES
peas
rice cereal
squash
snuggles with mommy in the afternoon
strangers  - specifically grown men with dark hair and beards
when mommy leaves the room
having to be quiet during church
being in her stroller for too long
banana puffs
getting dressed




She's a gem, and I can't believe she's already 8 months.  Seriously?  That's practically a year. 
Yowza.




1 comment:

  1. Grandma needs a hug!! And that's funny, I don't remember Meagy having any SASS :)

    ReplyDelete