Sunday, January 13, 2013

December



A spur of the moment road trip,
Christmas cookies and cocoa,
Arizona churchgoing,
Max sick in bed our entire week home,
Stocking Stuffers,
Fuzzy hats,
and Lots of love from family.








Eva was a thrill on her first Christmas.  No wrapping paper escaped her slobber, and I think she might have even played with a few of her toys as well...

Life is so much better with her around.

Can't wait 'til next year!

5 comments:

  1. Cute family, you look gorgeous, where is your church outfit from? That Eva girl is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gap. Most comfortable skirt ever. Highly recommend it.

      Delete
    2. AHH! Dang, this is the skirt I bought from gap then got an email saying "sorry they were out" darn it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a hottie. Seriously. Proud to be your friend. I love reading your posts... so maybe post some more.

    ReplyDelete