Wowza. I'm glad to see you and Walt didn't hog all the pretty to yourselves. She. Is. Gorgeous. As are you. This is so fun to see my besties become mommies.
Meagan!! Congrats to you and Max on your new little addition. She is just gorgeous!! I had no idea you were even pregnant. It's been awhile. Looks like life is treating you guys well. I'm excited to have your BLOG address!!
oh yay! these made me so happy. you two are beautiful together.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics as usual Team Lang.
Wowza. I'm glad to see you and Walt didn't hog all the pretty to yourselves. She. Is. Gorgeous. As are you. This is so fun to see my besties become mommies.
ReplyDeleteMeagan!! Congrats to you and Max on your new little addition. She is just gorgeous!! I had no idea you were even pregnant. It's been awhile. Looks like life is treating you guys well. I'm excited to have your BLOG address!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, they are all adorable! You look fab for just having a baby, gee girl!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou both look beautiful! Cant wait to see you both.
ReplyDelete