Thursday, December 8, 2011

CowBOYS




Thanksgiving weekend was glorious. Family, food, FABULOUS weather - what more could we ask for??

Along with Thanksgiving, we got to celebrate my nephews' first birthday party!! (complete with costumes and all) Thank you Barbie and Ken for being the perfect hosts and filling my belly with all sorts of deliciousness.
They're twins. I know the costumes can be deceiving.




With all of these grandSONS, we're (I'm) hoping that we have a little girl coming our way!
With two of my other sisters being pregnant, I'm sure there's a girl in there somewhere.

Current Boy:Girl Ratio for the Bluth's: 11:1
Current Boy:Girl Ratio for the Young's: 1:3

Looks like either way we'll be equaling out the ratio for one side of the family! Can't be too disappointed with that.


Now we're just counting down the days until Max finishes finals and HOME WE COME!
Meanwhile, I'll be constantly listening to Michael Buble's holiday serenades and dreaming of a NON-white Christmas.



1 comment:

  1. I keep checking back for a baby-bump picture! Let's see it!!

    ReplyDelete