Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catch Up



Obviously I'm awful at posting. And I have not one valid excuse to cover it up.
So here's a little glimpse of what we've been doing over the past month (a.k.a. - here's all the pictures we've taken during the past month).

I now pledge to do my duty as a blogger and step up my game.






Happy Fall Everybody.


4 comments:

  1. well well well, it's about time!!! I was dying, and also feeling pathetic at the frequency I checked for an update. Glad to see our visit was as equally a highlight to you as to me... atleast I am going to let myself believe it to be that way. The picture of Max on the merry-go-round, gripping to the peacock tail, priceless.
    ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how often are you going to update exactly? I need some sort of expectation because you just posted this yesterday and I have checked twice for something new already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when i say yesterday I mean 3 days ago. and when I say i've checked twice it probably means more like 5 times..

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYYY thank you for giving into my whiny self begging for a new post. You da bomb. And those canyon shots are beeeeautiful! What I would give for your profile...

    ReplyDelete