We're not TV addicts. Not by any means. I swear I'm not lying.
BUT
we do enjoy our movie nights, especially now that it's getting chilly outside.
So no TV = no movie nights
which means...
time to get creative!
Please enjoy the following photo montage:
(I know I certainly have!!!)
Could I ask for a better subject? He's such a good sport. I personally think he was having just as much fun as I was. But don't tell him I said that.
Those pictures are GREAT! Just wait until you have a little girl it will be bows in the hair while he paints her fingernails! Weston still hasn't let Bai paint his but with 3 girls in the fam I am sure its just a matter of time
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh that Max, oh that Mimi... So is that a robe of some sorts you have him in? Or a slanket? Either is amazing. Could next Tuesday hurry up and get here already???
ReplyDeleteames
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my I just laughed out loud. Those poses HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This certainly deserved a comment.
ReplyDeleteChel
Ummmmm - that is AWESOME Meags!! We've been watching a lot of Monsters, Inc around our house and I can't help but notice that the 2nd pic has quite the resemblence to little Boo in the movie! PLEASE Google her!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!!
Mari
I was kind of disappointed there was no side pony . . . just sayin,
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!
Uncle Norm
I'm pretty sure this is the most entertaining blog post I have ever seen - way to be a good sport Max! Can't wait to see you both TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! Love you, MOM
ReplyDelete