Sunday, May 29, 2011

Elephants are Our Friends


In fact, they're so much our friends that Walt even let one give him a kiss. As you can see, he loved it!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA can't get enough of these pictures. Every time I see them I laugh. Hard. Laughing as I type even. If that is not a genuine facial expression, I don't know what is.
It was crazy though, we both experienced. All of the sudden this huge, hairy suction cup was on your neck wriggling around. And then SMOOCH! You could actually feel the kiss.


After the excitement from all the kissing wore down, we hopped on and trekked through the Chaing Mai jungles. It wasn't the smoothest ride, but it was definitely exciting! Our elephant got a little side tracked every once in a while. Munchies. So many leaves around. I totally sympathize.


After the elephant ride, we hiked through the jungle to a waterfall. And thank goodness there was a waterfall at the end - I was sweating bullets. We got to jump in and refresh ourselves.

We also got to visit the Long Neck Karen village. So crazy. This is the longest neck that we saw, so of course we had to snap a picture. But we bought a scarf from her afterwards, so that makes it okay, right?

We're currently in Bali - Hopefully we'll update more soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Max, remember....Elephants are our friends!!!!

    haha looks like you're having fun.
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete