So we woke up fairly early because we still are adjusting to the time difference a little bit. Meagan and I will still wake up around 5 or 6 and feel very much awake. So for our chill day we reserved the tennis court and set out to play a couple matches. Meagan in perfect form...
And my, well, not so perfect form...
This tennis court is so awesome! I love playing amongst the sky scrapers! Its kind of scary though running after a ball towards the fence; it kind of feels like you're going to run off the top of the building.
After tennis we laid by the pool for a short bit.
Afterwards we went to this huge shopping center that they have here in bangkok which is actually quite impressive. You'll never guess who we saw there; check it out!
There was also a very large food court with every kind of food imaginable.
After the shopping mall we set out to see if there we could find any good tailors in the city that could make a great suit on a conservative budget. We ended up finding one quite close to the resort that had excellent review online.
We went into a tiny tailor shop where we were immediately heavily persuaded to buy a $500 dollar suit! I didn't like the sales style they were trying so we haggled them for a long while until we came to a much better price.
That ends that day.



Tell me that's supposed to be Tom Cruise. And why, you ask, do I know that he is made out of wax?? Cinchy. He would be WAY shorter than you two.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've recently discovered that I've been singing the wrong lyrics to Mulan my whole life. awesome. well, now your blog title will make me think of Love is A Battlefield by Pat Benatar. not too shabby...
Temple hats are A-Mazing- especially the crabby picture.hahahahahahahahahahahaha I laughed forever on that one. oh Max you are a sport. And Meagan clearly you are being a good sport too :)
kisses to the Youngs-
Benis & Noah
Well I feel like a fool. You totally got me with the Tom Cruise. Thank you Beenie for filling me in. However, I was thrilled for you snagging such a chummy picture with him thinking "Yah, Tom Cruise would totally link arms with Mag and let Max put his arm around him because they are such a cool young couple!" wax. hmph.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am taking the crabby temple hat picture, blowing up to a giant size, and placing it in our home as a poster to greet all who enter. Bitter Mag lives on!
You guys are so funny together. I am glad you got a relaxing day before you are on the road to your next spot. We totally enjoy your blog information - it is great entertainment. Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDeleteI love chill days! And I'll be honest, I had no idea who the guy in the middle was. Love the tennis pics!! Hope you are still having fun. What's the food like? Tomorrow Chiang Mai, right? Travel safely - Love you!! MOM
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I get the biggest kick out of that tennis shot of Max. I seriously burst into laughter every time I focus on it. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteLooks like the most amazing trip ever!
Love you Youngins