Friday, June 15, 2012

wanted: small pants.




I never imagined that I would have a baby under 8 pounds, especially being a week overdue.  And hello, I'm 6 feet tall - I figured my baby would be about the same.
Needless to say, I did NOT stock up on size newborn.  I'm really regretting it now.
Luckily, we had a few smart friends who prepped us with some itty-bitty onesies.  I never thought she'd get a chance to wear them, but lo and behold they've been our saving grace!


...and now she finally fits into a pair of pants!
just one, but it's a start.



1 comment:

  1. i remember thinking the same thing with eloise. i was sad she couldn't fit into any of her clothes and thought she never would because they were so big on her... and then she grew. way too fast. Give her a couple weeks. Love her.

    ReplyDelete