current location: santa clara, ca
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Ugh you guys!!! I am so in love with her!! She looks a lot more like max than the first picture you guys sent- the perfect mix of Bluth and young! Love that hair, love that nose! She is PERFECT!!!
She is gorgeous! Look at that hair! Congrats you guys.
i still can't believe that head of hair! where did that come from!? love it.She is perfect. I cannot wait to meet her!
oh she is precious! congrats guys! & what pretty locks of hair :)
I love that little chin. She does look a lot like Max right now; she'll change by minute over the next few months. Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUgh you guys!!! I am so in love with her!! She looks a lot more like max than the first picture you guys sent- the perfect mix of Bluth and young! Love that hair, love that nose! She is PERFECT!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! Look at that hair! Congrats you guys.
ReplyDeletei still can't believe that head of hair! where did that come from!? love it.
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect. I cannot wait to meet her!
oh she is precious! congrats guys! & what pretty locks of hair :)
ReplyDeleteI love that little chin. She does look a lot like Max right now; she'll change by minute over the next few months. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete