He did it!
Why do I love this picture so much?
As humiliating as this is, I must admit that I got a little teary eyed watching him walk into the arena during the processional (I'll blame it on pregnancy hormones, seeing as I cried the next day during a piano performance).
I couldn't be more proud of him though.
His parents, my parents, and all 5 of his brothers were there to support him during both Commencement and Convocation ceremonies. 5 hours in incredibly hard seats with close to no legroom... I'd say that's dedication.
Way to go YOU.
You deserved this more than anyone I know.
I watched you study.
I know how you read EVERY word of EVERY textbook that you own.
I know that you had/have your professor's email addresses memorized.
I know how much time you spent preparing for tests...
which reminds me:
Sorry for my constant complaining during finals week.
You have to understand it was just because I love you and like to hang out with you.
So when I would come in your office and stand in front of your desk and stare at you until you looked up from your textbook, I promise it was in your best interest. Baby wanted some attention - NOT me.
Because after all, WE are your biggest fans!
quite literally at this point
(34 weeks and counting)


Yea, Max, congrats, and yea, Meagan, for hanging in there with him!
ReplyDeleteDonna
congrats to both of you. Mag, you look so adorable.
ReplyDeletewhohooooooooo!!!!! Way. To. GO. Walter!
ReplyDeleteHAhaha. I know this feeling all to well! Congrats Max. Meagy-poo, you are radiant. Much love to the Forever Young fam.
ReplyDelete