Monday, October 10, 2011

In the mood




Has anybody made cake-pops before? They are delicious. But SO difficult to make!

We made a double date out of it, and spent most of the night trying to perfect this art.
We gave ourselves an A for effort.

Some of them turned out pretty good, but most of them (the ones that Walt and I made anyways) ended up being disasters.


Needless to say, we went to bed with stomach aches from all of the sugar.
So worth it.


3 comments:

  1. Well I'd eat one, that's for sure. I give you an A for absolutely appetizing!! That was dumb... cute cakepops guys.
    -amos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look so fun! You guys always think of fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing cakepops Wednesday with activity day girls. Now I am just hoping we can make it work. I guess I should practice before then!

    ReplyDelete