Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Slacking and Lacking



I've been out of commission lately. Obviously. But here's my shot at resurrecting my regular posting...

The end of our summer was crazy. We were all over the place - well at least all over the southwest. CA, UT, AZ, OR, AZ (again), and finally UT (for a somewhat permanent time period).

But this post mainly focusses on out Oregon portion of the summer. Why Oregon???
WEDDING.

Max's little bro Dustin got married...
and everybody danced.

It was a party! And there were some CRAZY moves on that dance floor. MVD (most valuable dancer) award goes to Gunnar. That 6 year old had some sweet moves, and didn't even break a sweat. I, on the other hand, was drenched and out of breath.

The day before the wedding we decided to enjoy the Oregon scenery. Amazing!
What better way to prepare for a wedding than a hike??

It was a whirlwind trip, but so fun!
Congrats again Dustin & Michelle. And thanks for bringing us that free squash that you found outside your apartment last night.

Pictures of our new abode to come... once I take them........

2 comments:

  1. take those pictures now because I'm dying to see them!!!!!!! oh, and i miss and love you. ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also dying to see them. Post them pronto por favor!

    ReplyDelete