It was. It really was. The best one yet.
Yes, of course I'm talking about Harry Potter. I feel like I could have watched it 3 times in a row! For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I would suggest making it a priority. Forget work, school, and all other responsibilities. Just get to the theatre!
In anticipation of the hoards of people that would be competing for the good seats in our theatre, we arrived over an hour early, just to stand in an already overflowing line. No worries though - I threw some tinfoil in my purse to keep us occupied for our wait.
Thanks Max for indulging me. Not too many people would willingly stand in public, being fitted for a custom pair of tin foil glasses. I don't resent you for not letting me draw a lightning scar on your forehead. I understand the line has to be drawn somewhere. Even if it's not on your head.
Have I told you you're the best husband ever? You make everything fun.
And another thanks to Max for making me the Elder Wand! So selfless like that - giving me the best of everything.
So yes, I loved it. It was well worth the wait.
Max, what did you think about it?
First: Meagan is the best. She brought tinfoil for line-waiting entertainment. What can you do with tin foil? Make costumes and other movie related objects of course! This was our first date activity.
The line was long but well worth it and full of entertainment.
Second: Meagan is the best. The movie was incredible! I loved watching it in 3D IMAX. Such a quality movie.
Work on friday passed so slowly purely because of pre-movie anticipation.
I had a great night and loved the movie. Meagan is the best.
Love him. Don't mind the gush.

Great movie :) we got there so stinkin early. We were standing in line for 6 hours. But youre right the IMAX 3D was totally worth it.
ReplyDeletemovie was bomb dot com. for shizzle. as well as the glasses, the wands, and your flower arrangement in the previous post. well done dearie. also, don't get too excited, but you have inspired me to start blogging again. forbisfever is baaaaaaaaack...
ReplyDeleteYou two and your gush fests. Yet I still must comment. I wish you would have taken pictures of the people standing in line by you and their looks of disgust. Or admiration. Nothing will beat iPic. Nothing. Hurry and return to me and we shall go.
ReplyDelete